What a busy month!!! At the end of February, Heather, Alan, Preston and Grace moved to Kansas. The week before Heather had to train her replacement at work so I got to have Preston and Grace over during the day. It was alot of fun to have the kids all together. Here is a slideshow of the boys playing:
Before Heather and the kids left, we enjoyed a nice day out on Grandma's lawn. Adam and Preston were playing and Kayden and I were on the blanket. Then I decided it was my turn to play with Preston. Just as I was picking him up, he stood up, right into my fingernail and got a pretty bad scrape. After the trauma of cleaning it(Mom and Grandma did that), I gave him a popcicle to make him feel better. Poor little guy! He was so sad...
And finally, here are some pictures of Kayden over the last month and a half, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment