August 15, 2008

All tied up

I got this new tie from etsy.com in the mail today.
I did what any mom would do and I tried it on Kayden.... I thought it looked adorable! I guess he LOVED it too because the second it was off his neck, he was crying.


So this is what he looked like this afternoon:



















New skill... sticking out his tongue whenever he wants to make him laugh. Thank his Me-Maw for that!



We call this his "blue steel"




Disregard the big mess in the backround... Kayden and I have both been under the weather this week so today was my big clean. This always means I have to make the house messier than it was to begin with, just to get it clean again!

4 comments:

TJ-n-Crystal said...

That is tooo cute!!!

tammy stailey said...

He is so cute! I love his little fish face!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, that won't be the last "fun" thing his Me-Ma teaches him:):):)

Paul and Malinda said...

Blue Steel I love where that is from