On Wednesday a bunch of us met at Kid City to play. It is a cute little kid town that will be closing next month to make way for a big new kids museum downtown.
you caught me, I forgot to mention that the wonderful and ever talented Carrie Halvorsen took the last pic of Kayden! Thanks Carrie! And Suzanne, the sad thing is Kayden gets as excited about the shoes as I do... dont tell adam!
3 comments:
I especially like the last one. It's got a little something special too it. A little extra flare from someone ever so talented. Cute kid helps.
I do have to say, I think Kayden has the cutest shoes, I especially love these ones...ditto the above comment "cute kid helps".
you caught me, I forgot to mention that the wonderful and ever talented Carrie Halvorsen took the last pic of Kayden! Thanks Carrie!
And Suzanne, the sad thing is Kayden gets as excited about the shoes as I do... dont tell adam!
Post a Comment