


Nice hair!


I love this picture because Kayden has been signing a ton lately and he was running around MOSI signing "more" over and over again!
Dont ask me why these pictures are showing up funny... Ive tried to eliminate the white but it just wont go away!!! Oh well!
Oh and thanks to my sister Heather, I have PUMPKINS on my blog! Anyone who has been to my house between october 1st and Thanksgiving knows that I have a SLIGHT obsession with pumpkins! Thanks Heather!!


4 comments:
I found ELder Blair!
http://www.shellandrus.blogspot.com/
Hey cool. I am obsessed with pumpkins, as well. Love heirloom pumpkins, but have a hard time finding them around here. Where do you go to get interesting ones?
Lori, I find my fake pumpkins all over the place and oddly enough my favs are usually at Marshalls and Steinmart, for real pumpkins, I have to look at farmers markets because they have to be trucked in from colder states :( Ill keep my eyes peeled for some heirloom pumpkins!
Yes, that is the only place I have ever seen the heirlooms. There really aren't too many farmer's markets that I know of around here. The produce stand just around the corner from us had some a few years ago, and I had a heyday!!! There was one I got that I called my Elpheba pumpkin. It had green skin the color of Elpheba's face, and was squashed like the cinderella-type ones. I loved that thing right up until the day it turned to juice.
Post a Comment