Kayden and I tagged along to Skyler's free play at Gymboree on Thursday. The boys had a BLAST! Kayden spent the first 15 minutes running around squealing in delight!
During free play, another mom started blowing bubbles. They were EVERYWHERE and Kayden had fun trying to pop them!




3 comments:
I love this place. I love it when its "free" that is. Kayden is so adorable! I hope he's feeling better ... and I hope you guys have recovered from all the way too amazing food we ate last night!
I don't think we have quite recovered YET! I am set on Lobster for a long time now!
Kayden is feeling better too, thanks!
I can't believe how big your little boy is. He is so adorable.
I have never been to gymboree, but have heard great things about it. Besides, Eve is still a bit young.
ps. I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.
Post a Comment