Love the pumpkins. They are adorable. I love to decorate my house and get in the festive feeling, but haven't had time for a number of years and a few extra kids ago.
Check out my blog to see what happened to Craig on our camping trip. yes8isenuf.blogspot.com I blogged about it while it was fresh on my mind.
7 comments:
Too cute!! I can't wait to see them in person!
You did such a good job decorating! And Kayden looks adorable!
I love your decorations. SO cute and festive. And Kayden is the cutest of them all.
Love all of your pumpkins! They are one of my favorite things about the fall.
oh my goodness that is so cute!!! did you make them? i love it!!!
I made some of them when I went crafty crazy this time last year!
Love the pumpkins. They are adorable. I love to decorate my house and get in the festive feeling, but haven't had time for a number of years and a few extra kids ago.
Check out my blog to see what happened to Craig on our camping trip. yes8isenuf.blogspot.com I blogged about it while it was fresh on my mind.
Post a Comment