I havent even unpacked yet, but I just had to post the pics from our cruise. Here ya go, think of me while you are reading, I am off to do 4 suitcases worth of laundry!!!

Our bed man that made me jump when I walked into the stateroom. Preston was with me and would NOT go near him!

Adam in Grand Cayman. you can see why our snorkel excursion was cancelled

Kayden shares my passion for HUGE sunglasses!


From the Lobby of the Enchantment of the Seas looking up. Adam kept saying he felt like he was on the Titanic.... maybe he slept through the end of that movie.

Mom and Kayden were dressed alike for dinner.

Our little monkey in a monkey suite(aka his Tux) with our towel monkey


Our rock climbing and zip line excursion in Cozumel. We were at this amazing resort that I could spend ALOT of time in. I loved Cozumel and have promised myself that will be our next vacation.

This is what happens when my dad takes too long to take the picture. Adam stares off into the distance and my smile turns into a grimmace!

When we got home, it was so cold in Florida(ok, only 65 degrees) that Adam and Kayden refused to get off the couch!
3 comments:
You guys are really brave for taking kids with you. I told Heather the same thing! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I love the animal towels. Was that a disney cruise?
It was a Royal Carribbean cruise. They are rated pretty well for kid friendly cruises and they are a TON cheaper than disney. Plus we didnt feel like we spent a week on a floating disney world!!!
Post a Comment