Tonight, Adam happened to make it home early(he had a CLE). I took advantage of the opportunity by running out to the store to do some grocery shopping sans Kayden. It was nice having that little front part of the cart.
So I rushed home to start dinner and when i walked in the door, I saw this:

Bad news, every toy he had out went over the baby gate
Good news, the play room is now clean!
When I asked Adam what happened, he said that it started out as Kayden throwing toys over the gate to Lomi. When Lomi walked away, he just kept throwing them. When asked were he was the whole time:
" I did what you asked, I was watching him" ..... great. thanks!
So I rushed home to start dinner and when i walked in the door, I saw this:
Bad news, every toy he had out went over the baby gate
Good news, the play room is now clean!
When I asked Adam what happened, he said that it started out as Kayden throwing toys over the gate to Lomi. When Lomi walked away, he just kept throwing them. When asked were he was the whole time:
" I did what you asked, I was watching him" ..... great. thanks!


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Brie and Adam...I saw your link of Carrie Cromwell's blog and thought it might be you guys. That is such a familiar sight. So cute to see you have a fort-maker, too!
Mandy (Hazelton) Clarke
Great story! I love that Adam kept a good eye on what was going on! he, he, he!
Post a Comment