May 13, 2009

Mac vs. PC

Two years ago, after swearing to never use another virus ridden PC again, I went BACK to Mac. Our first Mac was an old desktop that I played games on in the mid 80's.
Adam REFUSED to learn my iMac and when it came time for both of us to upgrade our computers, he insisted he get a PC. So I bought my new Macbook and he bought an HP.
Tonight his hard drive failed. He called HP and could not get their voice recognition system to work. He spent an hour on the phone(once he got an actual person on the phone) and the conversation went something like this"
Adam:"My laptop's hard drive wont boot"
HP: "Did you move your computer?"
Adam: "uh..... its a LAPTOP! My lap is mobile, so it my laptop"
HP:"It might have died because you moved it".....

Fast forward to now(HP has decided to ship him a new hard drive), we are sitting on the couch and this add come on:



I say it is a sign. Adam says it is the first PC commercial he laughed at.

1 comment:

C Mommy said...

LOVE IT!!! The whole story and the commercial!