June 21, 2009

Another Great Weekend

We love living in Florida! What started as just another day at the lake, ended up being a fun filled afternoon with great friends!



While Adam and John cleaned up the boat, we hung out in the pool...


'Mom, STOP making me look up so you can take a picture!'
(can you tell I've been practicing with depth of field?? I finally got it!)

'Why did you take me out of the pool again?'


After the heat reached unbearable levels, we headed down the street to Grandma and Grandpa's pool with John, Suzanne , Jackson and Lilly.
Just two days ago, in the same pool, Kayden would NOT let go of us and swim.
This time was a little different!


He spent well over 4 hours in that pool, swiming around all by himself, jumping off the diving board and hanging out in the deep-end!
I can't believe what a big boy he is!