August 21, 2009

We're BACK!


I've actually had my computer for a week or so but we have been so busy,
blogging was the last thing on my mind.

this next paragraph is something you can skip...boring but informative

First, I had to sync up all four(Adam's old and new, My old and new) the computers and(now 5) iPods. In that process I managed to pull out my old hard drive and turn it into and external HD!
Yay me! I am selling the casing for my macbook and Adam's old Dell.

Before you think I am crazy for having so many iPods, let me explain. I had a video(for in the house and while traveling..it was OLD, like 2nd generation) and a nano(last year's bday present for use in the car), Adam had a nano that never worked quite right that he won while in law school and then got a free shuffle. So I had to reformat both the nanos so Adam could have mine, I could sell his old nano and new shuffle. I also reformated my old video to give to my sister in law and THEN changed all of my stuff over to my new iPod touch(which rocks my socks off!)

In the last week I also:
was in charge of a 2 day Book of Mormon Marathon for the youth
part of that included having 8 teenage boys sleep* at my house
*they mostly played Halo, ate tons of food, made us laugh and then snuck onto my computer to play on facebook all night. it was fun!the best part is that they didnt think i would notice all of the status updates at 2am!!!

the next day Kayden got sick AGAIN! throw up watch all day and some serious laundry

youth temple trip in Orlando on wednesday

add to all of this the fact that Adam has been working until 11pm EVERY night

it's been busy. pardon me while I go take a nap. more pictures to come at some point.


Photobucket

No comments: