In a tradition I keep trying to break, I took very few pictures of Christmas. Something about the time of morning(early) plus trying to corral a 2 1/2 year old while keeping up with our many family traditions makes it hard to grab the camera. We had an awesome Christmas with Adam's family and mine. The only thing that could have made it better is if Heather and her family could have made it down.
As much as I LOVE Christmas, I'm glad the month is coming to an end. I have been working on gifts, most handmade(including over 60 jars of jam), since November and now I am EXHAUSTED!!!! I guess I will have to start earlier next year!
As much as I LOVE Christmas, I'm glad the month is coming to an end. I have been working on gifts, most handmade(including over 60 jars of jam), since November and now I am EXHAUSTED!!!! I guess I will have to start earlier next year!
Kayden loved his new game called Elefun but
he calls it Kisses because he thinks the butterflies look like lips :)


1 comment:
I love his hair!
Post a Comment