Baby #2!

On thanksgiving we found out we were expecting baby #2. I felt AWESOME for all of 2 weeks before some serious nausea kicked in. I had my 12 week check up yesterday as well as an ultrasound and everything looks great. We are expecting to see this little one on August 9th, which if he/she is born on that day, their birthday would be 8/9/10!!!
My doctor swears I will feel better by next week but I'll believe it when I see it. With Kayden I was only sick until week 9, so this is uncharted territory for me.
The coolest thing is I have quite a few friends who are preggers right along with me! That is always so fun!
In other news, we got an offer on the house so we will be moving soon. We will stay close to home though, everywhere I have looked at is 5minutes from our current home!
My doctor swears I will feel better by next week but I'll believe it when I see it. With Kayden I was only sick until week 9, so this is uncharted territory for me.
The coolest thing is I have quite a few friends who are preggers right along with me! That is always so fun!
In other news, we got an offer on the house so we will be moving soon. We will stay close to home though, everywhere I have looked at is 5minutes from our current home!


6 comments:
I am so excited for you! I wish we were closer that we could go through everything together! I can't wait to see him/her!
In my Opinion it is a HER until there is sufficiant evidence to say otherwise!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! Thanks for ALL of the great tips you've been giving me! You are fabulous. I also think it's great that you and Becca are so close together in due dates! I'm only around 2.5 months ahead of you two so I am THRILLED that I have more experienced Mommies around me to give me advice...:-) I hope you feel better soon!
awe!!!! :) CONGRATS you guys!!
saw that the dishes are making you gag! oh no! let me know if i can watch Kayden for you when you need "just Brie" time.
--princess
That is pauls birthday so if he/she is born on that day I will never forget their birthday
I think that because your blog template is pink that the baby will be a ..... GIRL! Plus ... When I asked Kayden he said it was a SHE! I am soooo excited for you!
Post a Comment