So that post below this one is what happens when you have a blogging app too close to the angry birds app. So consider that Kayden's first blog post at the ripe age of 3. I have no idea how he did it but I also have no idea how he beat my angry birds score by a whole board.
Liams birth story is soon to be posted but we have been a little distracted around here. Liam has jaundice and has been under a bili-lamp and to many heel prick lab appointments. He also is determined not to nurse so I am pumping every 2 hours as well as taking him to lactation consultant appointments and now to an occupational therapist to evaluate his oral motor skills. Other than that he is sleeping like a champ and figuring out how to pee out of every diaper I put on him. I'm serious, it just shoots out the side and top like there is nothing there.
And my over-sharing for the day is now done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment