October 21, 2010

Oh No!

When I moved our blog from kaydenslife.blogspot.com to kaydenandliam.blogspot.com I lost all of my links to my friend's blogs. This is how I keep track of what everyone else is up to and I don't have a backup blog list! If you are a friend who takes a peak at my blog from time to time can you please post your blog address in my comments so I can create a new list? Thanks!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Add me, add me! Congrats on your second baby boy! I love checking up on you guys! :)

tHe FeLt CrEw said...

www.thefeltcrew.blogspot.com
-Jessie

tHe FeLt CrEw said...

www.thefeltcrew.blogspot.com
-Jessie

tammy stailey said...

http://bretandtammy.blogspot.com

Super B said...

www.russbecsrobinson.blogspot.com

love ya!

Anonymous said...

www.manwaringfam.wordpress.com

Don't know if you ever had my blog address, but now you do. I am glad I just came across yours from Jessie's. I am so glad I saw you guys the other night. You look great and Liam is a doll!

Paul and Malinda said...

paulandmalinda.blogspot.com