December 12, 2010

Disney Spectacle of lights

Saturday we decided to wander over to Disney for what we thought would be a short trip...
We ended up staying until so late at night that Kayden fell asleep on the bus back to the parking lot!
We usually do just Magic Kingdom since we can park at Epcot and hop on a few trams and not have to get everyone out of the stroller. This time we decided to head over to Hollywood Studios too, which included a bus ride from hell, but it was all worth it!
This time of year, in Hollywood Studios, they put on a light show like no other called the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights. It was AWESOME! I posted the video on my Facebook so check it out there to see what I mean.

Kayden LOVES the Magic Carpet ride!
Liam was passed out and snuggly.



Kayden REALLY liked his lunch in Frontierland


We made it to Hollywood Studios just in time for the parade and got front row seats!


All of our favorite Pixar characters were there



We also got to see all of Kayden's buddies from Playhouse Disney! It was a really fun show for the kiddos.


Checking out the ant in the Honey I shrunk the Kids area



Waiting for the sun to set so we could see the lights

We are so blessed to be able to go to these parks whenever we want! I consider us to be seasoned theme parks goers and I am posting over here tomorrow about my tricks for surviving... even LOVING theme parks with little ones in tow.

No comments: