It's official! Kayden LOVES school. Every morning he ask to go well before it's time to leave. Each afternoon he tells me the stories of his day on our walk home. He makes one new friend a week it seems. So when I ask him who he played with that day, the list just gets longer and longer!
I had to laugh though when I saw him featured on the feeling board in his class. I happened to catch this picture out of the corner of my eye and laughed all the way home. That is most certainly not his 'sad' face. That is his "I'm so mad at you so I will stand right in front of you till you notice it" face.
Kayden and Liam are so stinking cute together these days! They are boys through and through and wrestle every chance they get. Most of the time I'm worried that at any moment Liam is going to start screaming but instead I hear peels of laughter.
They can also play without wrestling. They woke me up very early a few weeks ago so I left them to play while I went to put my contacts in and when I came back 5 minutes later this is the scene that greeted me when I walked in the door. Kayden, in his dragon hat from a medieval fest, reading a book to Liam while he chewed on a discarded piece of Mr.Potato Head.
I feel so lucky to have such a great helper on my hands, especially since Liam is tough to keep up with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment