Every time we walk into one of 'our' parks I realize how incredibly blessed we are. We can go whenever we want and bring our friends along for all of the fun! Part of me is sad that Kayden and Liam will never have that over the top excitement at build up that most kids get when they get to go to Disney, Universal or Sea World. I hope one day they understand how very privileged they are to do this on a weekly basis.
Set up has begun for Halloween Horror Night(Lady Luck) already. This was a collection of creepy strollers. Leaved it to the amazing creative team at Universal to make a stroller scary.
Kayden and Jodi outside of the Mummy ride at Universal Studios
Then we hit up Sea World with the Clarks! Having other area friends with passes(and perks) is a great way to have an impromptu day at an awesome park!
Kayden's favorite exhibit is the sharks.
It's one of my favorites too because we are in the AC! I'm just glad he likes the sharks more than the penguins... man does it stink in there!







No comments:
Post a Comment