October 18, 2011

Things we have been up to

Kayden has been helping DeDa in the garden.
Adam enjoyed a vacation rafting trip with his brothers
Kayden spent a lazy day in with his buddy Cole(and shirt twin).
Preston, Grace, Collin and Mema came to hang out so we made rainy day forts
Liam has started walking but moves so quickly I cannot get a clear picture of him! He is a pro and is so proud of himself!
I decided to darken my hair! I love it but Kayden is sad that I don't have yellow hair like his anymore.
As usual I had a fight with the ground and the ground won. This time it was an uneven pool deck. I wiped out in front of the entire YMCA and ripped my pants but other than a skinned knee and swollen ankle I am ok!
Kayden and Liam met the Man in the Yellow Hat and his buddy Curious George at Kayden's school's fall festival. This was a major milestone for Kayden since he usually stays away from the characters. Adam and I are grateful that he did pose with them because we were the ones who arranged for them to show up in the first place!


The next few weeks are busy ones. We are having a huge neighborhood Halloween party(those should be some cool pictures!) and have been prepping for it since September! We are also excited to have some friends in town, visit the parks and get ready for the holidays. I LOVE this time of year!

No comments: