February 20, 2012

just an update or two...









Liam is still toting around his little paci pal. I think he knows his time with the paci is coming to an end... its been a great comfort while teething these last few teeth(finally) so it gets to stick around for a little while longer.




 Kayden's new thing is stacking cups.. this was the tower he built yesterday and was just so proud of!
 He is a character for sure! 




 Liam has a few new tricks as well, he is big into climbing and likes to climb INTO his crib as well as on top of our table and benches. I noticed this for the first time when I looked up from doing the dishes and saw his little head popped up. It about gave me a heart attack! We have to keep an eye on him at all times these days!


The boys have such a great relationship. Kayden is an excellent big brother and is great at including Liam in his daily shenanigans.  This past weekend Kayden was sick and every few minutes Liam was crawling up onto the couch to give him a hug or kiss. The love goes both ways with these two.
The boys have been sharing a room for the last 6 months. The other day Kayden was complaining about how Liam wakes him up every morning. I offered Kayden his own room again but he said no, he would miss Liam too much. I know it won't be like this for long but I love how sweet they are!

No comments: