October 03, 2012

All about Liam

Liam turned two in August. I was just talking to the ladies at the Y about how little he was when we first started going there. I can't believe how fast the last two years have gone! Liam has his own unique personality and it has really come out this year.

Liam and the time out chair have spent alot of time together the last few months. 
While initially he hated to cuddle, he now loves to cuddle with us... on his terms. 
His paci(that he named Carl) left the building a few weeks before his birthday but made a reappearance when his two year molars came in. I never thought I would have a two year old with a paci!
He loves to play with the big boys, even if its something like the xbox and the controller isn't actually attached. 
If Kayden is riding his bike, he better be outside riding his too or else he is standing by the door throwing a fit. 

Potty training.... hmmmm... that will take a while. 
He loves to annoy his brother but loves to hang with him too. 
He is a daredevil at heart
And has his small group of people he really really loves, his Gigi is one of them! 

No comments: