June 07, 2013

Kayden's Kindergarten year

The bad part of not blogging consistently(ahem..)is I have to smoosh an entire school year into one post.
Kayden had a great teacher this year named Mrs.Moy. She is also the drama coach so Kayden's class had quite a few plays.
In his first play Kayden was the "old man"




Kayden's class at the end of a long morning caroling in the neighborhood.
Every day I would make Kayden run out his wigglies once we got into the neighborhood. I think he misses it now that school is out.

Kayden loves to go swimming and even learned how to ride his bike without training wheels(thanks daddy).




The boys and their (squirt) guns




Kayden had a great soccer season. He has a new found love for playing goalie and defense.


Kayden worked very hard on his handwriting this year and really improved!




Kayden and Mrs.Moy at his end of the year party. We will miss her next year!

Last day of school!
It's hard to believe this year has gone by so quickly. Kayden won the Principle's award four times this year and was even his teacher's assistant(something you only get for not losing 'kindness points' and doing all of your work on time). He got to go on a special golf trip with his teacher.
Kayden has such a good heart and is always concerned about other people. He loves to make people happy and is such a people pleaser. Im happy I get to spend alot of time with him this summer! I missed him while he was at school.

No comments: