June 25, 2008

Look Ma...


No Diaper!
Don't ask me how he did it, but somehow my son figured out how to take his diaper off for his nap. He has never taken it off before and I really wish he had chosen a better time to show off his new talent... LIKE WHEN HE WAS AWAKE!

And if you are wondering why I didn't wake him up to put the diaper back on, it is because he REALLY needs a nap today as Im not sure he will get one later.
He will be going straight from the crib to the tub when he wakes up! :)
**and yes, unfortunatly that is a puddle he is sleeping in... ugh!**

5 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

too too funny! I laughed out loud when I saw this post. Glad you were able to laugh it off and blog about it!
:)

Heather Montgomery said...

That is SO GROSS! Remind me not to let my children near that crib while we visit.

Brie said...

I totally sanitized it!!! at least my kid didn't pee on the FLOOR right after pooping in the tub! :)

Anonymous said...

Brie...that was so funny! I had to laugh out loud. I know my days are coming.

Super B said...

That just made me laugh. The joys of having kids! And besides, what is a little pee gonna hurt? Actually, that is quite a lot of pee. Haha.