June 21, 2008

Poo A-Hoy!

Yup, it has finally happened. Kayden pooped in the tub.

We let him stay in the bath extra long tonight because he LOVES the bath and he had discovered how cool it is to put your face underwater! It was super cute. So Adam and I were just about to start the lathering process when I saw it happen. UGH. Thank goodness I had just bought a new bath toy that had a fishing net as a part of the set.

Right now that net is in the trash and quite a few of his bath toys that also witnessed the incident(alot closer than we were) are taking a bath of their own... in a tub of BLEACH!

So what do I do while the toys and tub are soaking... BLOG!

3 comments:

tammy stailey said...

That is so funny! Thanks for being better than most and not putting pictures!

Elisabeth said...

it's bound to happen at some point, Kids can be so gross.

Heather Montgomery said...

HA HA Seems like you had a &@%#@ night!