After many drops, falling in the toilet, being covered by an assortment of crumbled up Kayden snacks and finally, being doused in milk and then lost so the milk could dry and crust up, our digital camera has finally bit the dust.
So now I am on the hunt for a new camera.... if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I am not a very good photographer so point and shoot works for me. Although I have been meaning to take a course on photography so maybe I am finally ready for a big girl camera!!
So now I am on the hunt for a new camera.... if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I am not a very good photographer so point and shoot works for me. Although I have been meaning to take a course on photography so maybe I am finally ready for a big girl camera!!


1 comment:
I am a big cannon fan. we have the cannon powershot for our little camera and it works great in the automatic mode. it's pretty fast, so i can capture the kids doing stuff. if you want to make the investment our cannon digital rebel is a great camera too. i know somethings about photography and i am still learning how to use it.(we've had it for over a year). maybe try a little one first. we got ours from costco, you can usually find nice cameras for a good price there.
love ya!
Post a Comment