July 07, 2008

What Kayden does while I blogsurf:


Yup, he destroys all of the stuff on the bookcase. :)








We have been super busy lately with Heather and the kids in town...somehow Heather has found time to post on her blog, but I think that might have something to do with MeMaw and DeDah taking the kids off her hands. So check out her blog to get some fun pictures of SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, 4th of July and Great Explorations!

Some fun things I have heard Preston say this last week:
Q: "who lives at Aunt b's house?"
A: 'Adum, Maroni(Lomi) and Saden"
Q:Who else lives at Aunt B's house?
A: puzzled look.... "Aunt B!!!"

In the car:
Bye Aunt B's house...Bye Maroni... Bye Adum!

At Sea World after Shamu and a poop covered pair of shorts:
" I a hot mess!"

And today in the car when i came to a quick stop:
"Oops!!"

And this is what Kayden has done while Ive been typing!




No comments: