Since he was really little, Kayden has loved blankets. As soon as he saw one, his little hand would go in his mouth and he would lay on the blanket. His new favorite thing is to have me wrap him up in a big quilt and let him walk around. It us unbelievably adorable and makes me want to make more quilts!
January 07, 2009
All wrapped up
Since he was really little, Kayden has loved blankets. As soon as he saw one, his little hand would go in his mouth and he would lay on the blanket. His new favorite thing is to have me wrap him up in a big quilt and let him walk around. It us unbelievably adorable and makes me want to make more quilts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is just to cute! Brent said you'll be out west sometime soon and hope to make a stop here. We'd LOVE to have you and I would LOVE to finally meet you. Keep us posted :)
He is adorable! I cannot believe how big he is!
He is like a giant blue burrito! I want to eat him up!
Post a Comment