
Some fun facts about Kayden on his birthday:
He just learned how to do a somersault. He learned how to do it from watching Little Bill.
He always sneezes 4 times in a row. This has been from day 1.
He counts like this:" eye, two, six" over and over. We are working on this one!
He LOVES bubbles!
He calls muffins 'apples', no matter how many times we call it a muffin
He would drink yogurt drinks ALL DAY LONG if we let him
He is very polite and always says please and thank you. He also says "there you go" when he hands you something
He is super compassionate. If someone is crying he gets all concerned and says "whats wrong?" and rubs their back or tickles them
His new favorite phrase:"Im stuck!"
He calls Lomi MIMI and loves her SO much!
He loves to read books. He knows that whatever I am doing, I will drop it if he wants to read a book.
He loves to play hid and seek. He will ask you to hide. If he is hiding and you say "Is Kayden over here?" He answers, from his hiding spot, "no".
He has a breakdown every Sunday morning when it is time to get dressed for church.
He will only wear Crocs. He now wears them to church too and that really bothers me.
He is so much fun and so stinkin cute! I have a blast with him every day and I LOVE staying home with him!!!
Happy Birthday buddy, you may not know it but today, no matter what you do, you wont have to go to time out. I am so glad he can't read yet!!!


1 comment:
I love reading about you and your family. I need to be better about keeping up with my blog I plan to focus on updating it weekly. I look forward to working with you more in YW
Post a Comment