July 19, 2009

I am...

photo by Dalla

Exhausted. It is all part of some of the crazy medical crap I have been going through for the last year. That plus summer equals no pictures and no blog posts.
If you remember my post last fall, I was going through a ton of test to figure out what is going on with my body.
Starting in May, the doctor appointments resumed at a feverish pace. New endo, new primary dr. and a new ophthalmologist(who is actually an old friend and completely awesome), new bloodwork and an ultrasound. This Endocrinologist says that I dont have Cushing's Syndrome and that even though she feels like I have a thyroid issue and that my TSH is on the LOW side, but not low enough for meds... so yet another "There is something wrong but we will just have to wait and see how bad it gets". I do have Grave's but so far it is only affecting my eyes and not even that much. We caught it early and can watch it.
Exhaustion, the excess weight(which has not gone up but WILL.NOT.GO.AWAY) mood swings, joint pain, super dry hair and skin, dry eyes, puffy hands and face are all part of my daily life and look like they will be around for a while.
We still have more bloodwork pending but just like a year ago, we still dont know.
How is that for a post?? I promise I will get back to the cute pictures of Kayden and all that he has been up to, but for now, I am going to go to sleep.

Photobucket

No comments: