July 29, 2009

The real me aka goodmorning!


me, first thing this morning. the real me.
pajama wearing(till after lunch if i can)
muffin making
big hair having
laundry doing
non capitalizing
blog surfing
fuzzy teeth having
recovering stroller addict(10 months clean)
sporting a new zit
did i wash my make up off last night?
did i wear makeup at all yesterday?
see that shirt i am wearing?
it is Old Navy's Empire Puffed Sleeve shirt
i have all of them
all 7 colors

An kayden? this morning he is


wearing a tshirt
mickey crocs
and a gdiaper


don't worry, our trailer will be delivered soon...
(no hate for trailers, i lived in one for the first 2 years of my life... how is that for real?)


'
Photobucket

4 comments:

C Mommy said...

The diaper is super cute and so are you- even sporting your morning "do" I was hoping you got the limegreen diapers..... this one is just so plain..... red maybe??? tell me you have some snazzy colored ones too!

Brie said...

I have orange ones that came with the starter kit but I will be ordering some snazzy ones soon!

Elisabeth said...

I still think you look good, it's nice of you to post pictures like this so, it makes the rest of us feel better about ourselves.
how is the house selling?

Amber Sheaves said...

I have that shirt too. But I stopped at 3 colors. It would have been 4, but it was not in my size!

And, by the way, it's so not fair that you look better when you first wake up that I do when I am totally done up!