I don't envy you! South Tampa is horrible and I don't think it will ever get fixed!
I'm glad you documented your Camry on the median.... oh, and the lovely water you got to walk in!! Just one of the fun things you get to do because you live in South Tampa!
lovely!!! thank goodness, i'm in utah right now.
That is crazy I can't believe how flooded it gets in florida.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't envy you! South Tampa is horrible and I don't think it will ever get fixed!
I'm glad you documented your Camry on the median.... oh, and the lovely water you got to walk in!! Just one of the fun things you get to do because you live in South Tampa!
lovely!!! thank goodness, i'm in utah right now.
That is crazy I can't believe how flooded it gets in florida.
Post a Comment