June 04, 2010

Off to....

ORLANDO!

Adam and I are so happy to announce that we are moving to Orlando! He accepted a job with Universal Orlando Resort as Senior Attorney and we will be moving late June. He has been looking for an in house position for a while but Universal is the perfect fit! We found an awesome home in the Windermere area(specifically the Bay Hill neighborhood, which is right off of Apopka Vineland) which just down the street from the Orlando Florida Temple
So far I have found a new OB and pediatrician but I still have a ton of other stuff to do. Not to mention packing!!! Being 8 months pregnant gives me a good excuse not to move boxes though! I've lucked out with being pregnant for our last two moves!
We also got the news that we will be closing on our house by the end of the month! So many blessings all at once! 
So my friends, when you come visit the Temple, or Orlando in general, we expect a visit! I'm even willing to watch kids while you
do a session or two in the Temple!  
We have loved living in Tampa Bay. It is where we met, fell in love, got married, went to undergrad and law school, had our first baby and bought 3 of our homes. It will always be home to us(especially Adam who was born here). We are grateful to our friends and family who have been so supportive of our decision to move(albeit, only 1 1/2 hrs away). 
We expect to see all of our friends soon in our new home to celebrate the birth of little Liam!  

4 comments:

tammy stailey said...

Yay! That brings you closer to me! Well it will when we move to Jax. That is such great news! Congrats!

Jodi Anderson said...

Yay!!! I am sooooo excited for you guys Brie!
Such a busy month indeed and Fun!
let me know if you need any help with anything - I can't wait to come and see the new house so that Jema and Liam can have a play date and Kayden can try to win her heart as well ;) hehe Hugs!

Lorena said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful news! Hoping to be able to visit you one day when we do a DisneyWorld trip :)

Super B said...

I am so excited for you!!
Good luck with everything and if you need anything, give me a holler!!