June 25, 2010

We are HERE!!!

Our move yesterday went so smoothly! That is all thanks to the help we received from my amazing parents(who helped us get movers) and Andrea(who watched Kayden for us). 
We have unpacked the Kitchen, Kayden's room, Living room and most of the Master!!! All of this is thanks to our moves and my military brat upbringing! AND Adam and I didn't get in a single fight which is a first for a move. We never usually get in big arguments anyway but every other time we have moved things have gotten ugly due to short tempers.
Now comes the fun part, SHOPPING! 
It seems like we will be settled soon so we better start having visitors :)

2 comments:

Super B said...

So glad it all went smoothly!! We were thinking about you all yesterday because Russ and I went to the temple last night. As we drove along A.V. road, I was trying to imagine what neighborhood and what house it was you all moved too!

rumplejane said...

I want pictures! We miss you already. Skyler can't stop saying "Kayden's house mommy!"