Fall is my favorite time of year and there for is my favorite time to decorate! I only brought out some of the pumpkins and I am missing a few of my signs since I cant figure out where to put them but our house is in the fall mood anyway! Our kitchen is a pumpkin orange and that suits me perfectly!
I picked up these adorable prints from here.
My pumpkins found a great home on our 'mantle'.
And I have been sewing up a storm.
First I made Kayden's quilt and some blocks and toys for
Liam for Christmas(I've hidden them away already so I will post pics
once they open them up on Christmas day).
Then I found this great tutorial on quilted bags and had to try it out
Then I made myself a new diaper bag with the same method.
I love it! I even added some pockets
Then for FHE last night we made Thanks and Giving Trees and brought
some goodies over to our neighbors. I got the trees from here. I printed
the leaves on sticker paper so Kayden could place his leaves on the right tree.
We have extra leaves so we can add to it as the month goes on.
I have also been making these little owls. This one Kayden picked
out all of the fabrics and then named him Hootie.






No comments:
Post a Comment