The month of May was a busy one here. We had soccer practice and games, lots of friends visiting, trips to the park, packing, illness, moving and all of the little things we have to do each day to make our household function. On top of all of this my camera battery died and it was then that I found out that my charger did not work. I'm waiting on a new one so until then I can only post pictures from my phone!
Liam is doing great, we are nearing the end of the adorable first year so I am trying to soak up every ounce of baby-ness. He is FINALLY crawling(video below), even though it is only an army crawl. He is pushing back to his knees but seems to think dragging himself along by his elbows works better.
He and Kayden are sharing a room now and it is so fun to see them interact and play more. He LOVES his big brother and Kayden enjoys making Liam laugh, especially when they are in the car. I love hearing them cracking up at eachother.
Kayden is almost 4! His birthday is at the end of the month and boy does he know it! Everything is going to happen on his birthday according to him. He is excited to have a real party this year! His last soccer game was last Saturday and he is so proud of his trophy. He had such a blast even if he was not the fastest runner or most aggressive player. He was the youngest on his team and loved every minute of playing with the older kids. We cant wait to play again in the fall!
Liams cousins have a new found interest in feeding Liam now that he is bottle fed. Grace is really good at it and Collin is determined to get Liam to eat every ounce, even if Liam is done. It is so cute!
I was also able to work on a tiny project this month. I have been meaning to cover these chairs in my kitchen forever so I finally did it!
I love it! And its ok if Kayden drops food on them because I used a $9 table cloth and it took 20 minutes! That is my kind of project!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment