I wrote this post over on OwlBee back in January about being prepared. Over the last few months I have been amazed at the number of natural disasters and more reports of joblessness we have seen on the news. With no good news on the horizon, we started taking steps to ensure we are prepared for either fiscal or physical calamity.
When I was doing my research, I kept seeing great reviews about Thrive food by Shelf Reliance.
We decided to order a 6 month supply with our tax return. The security of those cans sitting up in the highest part of my kitchen cabinets got me hooked! I was ready to buy more!! Every times we had extra money come in we would use part of it to build our supply. Since the shelf life of their freeze dried food can be up to 25 years, Adam was happy with not having to rotate in 'yucky food storage' and for once was happy to open his purse strings for the investment.
THEN... I went to a Thrive party and actually tasted some of the food and it was unbelievably yummy! With rising food prices and countless e.coli contaminations with resulting recalls, the thought of using some of my Thrive food on a regular basis made so much sense! Because you only use what you need there is much less waste and
At the party I learned about the Thrive Q, which allows you to buy your food storage a little at a time, at a discounted rate.
and how the cans are color coordinated:
*the cans are also enamel coated inside and out to prevent rust, especially nice in the humidity of Florida
And I had a chance to try out some of the entrees and could not believe it was all from a can with just water added. My friend and I were so excited we ordered an entire meal of just Thrive food(I'll post pictures of that soon!).
The cool thing about ordering during a party is you get to take advantage of special deals. So I decided I want all of my friends and family to benefit from things like the Q and Thrive party prices too.
I signed up to be an Independent Consultant and I am hosting an internet party all month! Email me at briewilliams01@gmail.com if you want to learn more, or visit my website by clicking on the Thrive logo on the right or going directly to http://www.briewilliams.shelfreliance.com/BrieWilliams
I added a tab on the blog just for food storage, so check in to see what the current deals are and when/where my in home parties will be as well as meals that I make with my Thrive food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
This is perfect! I may contact you about this soon!
Post a Comment