Oh, yes I totally posted this picture of Heather following through on a dare.
The best part of the whole trip was our dive in Freeport. My one fear with diving was freaking out if we saw a shark. My mom decided not to tell me that the Bahamas are famous for their shark dives. Sure enough the very first thing I saw when I put my mask in the water on our first dive were three reef sharks 80 feet below us. It was AMAZING! They hung out with us for most of both dives and it wasnt scary at all. What is even better is conquering that fear!
It was such a wonderful trip and I am so happy we were able to spend time just the three of us! I can't wait to take Adam back so he can dive with sharks too :)





No comments:
Post a Comment