Just after I got back from my cruise we had an interesting kick off to fall. I took Liam and my friend Gigi along to see a house that was for sale on a nice big lake. It was built in the 1920's and had a ton of character. While I was taking pictures for Adam I hear a big crash and Liam screaming. Turns out he had pulled a bi-fold door down and it pinned him to the floor.
We are pretty used to Liam's unlimited energy getting him into trouble so I hoped he just scared himself. Unfortunately he kept crying and pointing to his shoulder. So we cut our tour short and headed to Urgent Care. At first no one seemed to know how to read a 2 year old's X-ray but eventually the specialist confirmed what I thought might be the problem: a broken collar bone. We had to sling and bind the little guy up but like collar bones do, he was quickly on the mend.
He even managed to sneak some candy off of the counter while my back was turned so it's safe to say the injury didn't keep him from his usual tricks.
He even got a special lunch with his daddy, which he loved of course!
Kayden was in his first school play. He played the old man in the Gingerbread Man. Here he is getting in character before the play begins.
We(Liam and I) get to help out in Kayden's class every Thursday. Liam loves playing with the big kids and they love him!
 |
| Kayden had a great fall season of soccer. This year he was the youngest
on the team and smallest so I know he is looking forward to next season
when he will be one of the bigger kids. He still managed to score a few
goals and was thrilled to play goalie, which is a first since this is
the youngest level they have a goalie. He loved having his Deda stand
next to the goal and coach him. |
 |
| Liam proved he has not lost his touch with his spoon trick. I hope he never grows out of it! |
 |
| Liam wanted to be the referee this year! |
 |
| hmmmm..... How long until he climbs to the top? |
|
|
 |
| Preston and Kayden take a break from a Nerf gun war to observe the lake and look for alligators |
 |
| playing dress up |
 |
| Kayden also played an indian in his Thanksgiving school play. |
No comments:
Post a Comment