December 04, 2013

November

November was so busy and went by so fast! To kick the month off, Adam and I attended the Neanderthall Ball at the Orlando Science Center. Animal print was required so I went scrambling for something to wear... I always love an excuse to shop!!



The boys are enjoying the cooler weather and spend time outside playing every day. I have a perfect spot to sit at the top of the driveway so its a win-win!

And since it is getting darker so much earlier we get to witness these amazing sunsets!
The boys love going to Joe's Crab Shack!
And they also love having Mema and Deda take them(literally) out for dinner!

Kayden got to hang out with his Kindergarten bestie. This cute guy will be going to Kayden's school next year. Finger's crossed they get to be in the same class again!
We also got to go to Universal in November. It was a rainy day but that didnt spoil our fun!
Soon, it was time to put the pumpkins and other fall decor away to make room for the Christmas decorations. Bye Bye pumpkins!
Finally we joined Kayden for his Thanksgiving feast.

No comments: