October is not quite over yet but Adam has been nagging me to update the blog(love you hun!) so here is a little of what we have been up to.
Instead of carving pumpkins(they don't last long here in Florida), we paint them along with playing with water colors.
Since Kayden has gone back to school Liam asks every day if his friends can come over. He loved having his buddy Mason!
Kayden has started working on honing his typing skills lately. He is using Mavis Beacon teaches typing to kids, the same program I used as a kid! He is doing really well!
Liam and his friend Devyn had an impromptu dance party at Jimmy Johns
And Kayden has perfected his vacuuming form. I have perfected my sitting-on-the-couch-reading-while-he-vacuums form as well.
My cutie pies. Can't get enough of them!
Hitting up the park around the corner
And getting ice cream after because it is still so hot out!
Finally I kicked off my fall canning season with a quick, small batch of blueberry jam! I will also be working on a new vanilla bourbon peach jam recipe, wild berry jam, cranberry jelly/sauce, spaghetti sauce and some broth. I found some great jars on sale and I can't wait to put them to use!
The end of the month is a busy one so look for posts on a NYC trip with our pals the StClairs, Halloween(Kayden and Liam are going as characters from Where the Wild Things Are), Birthday celebrations and who knows what else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment